As I've said before, I love memes (pl?). I've been tagged by the Ranter. I'll tag others later.
List seven songs you are into right now. No matter what the genre,
whether they have words, or even if they're not any good, but they must
be songs you're really enjoying now. Post these instructions in your
blog along with your 7 songs. Then tag 6 other people to see what
they're listening to.
1. Guitar Town (Steve Earle)
2. The Introit and Kyrie from Faure's Requiem (the Faure / Durufle Requiems disc) [hmmm... can't find a link...]
3. Love is Love (Will Odlham and Tortoise... on the album "The Brave and the Bold")
4. Vincent O'Brien (M. Ward from the album "The Transfiguration of Vincent")
5. The 2nd Movement from Schubert's String Quintet in C... the opening bit can break your heart.
6. Natural One (Folk Implosion) (Remember this one? It was a radio hit some years ago.)
7. Family Tradition (Hank Williams, Jr.) (What can I say? I live in Texas now.)