Here are some tips on walking a labyrinth:
1. Focus by pausing at the entrance. Become centered. Give acknowledgment through a bow, nod, or other gesture and then enter.
2. Walk purposefully while observing the process. When you reach the center, stay there and focus several moments. Leave when it seems appropriate. Be attentive on the way out.
3. When leaving turn and face the entrance. Give an acknowledgement of ending, such as " 'cha" or "Right on" or even "Amen."
4. After walking the labyrinth reflect back on your experience.
5. Walk often.
I found this advice here, and to it I would only add:
6. Be crucified with Christ and washed in his precious blood, that you may be delivered from your sins, and live with him in his glory.
What do you think of the emperor's new clothes? What is your favorite substitute for being sanctified?